It can be overwhelming waking up on January 1st to all of these articles shoving New Years resolutions down our throats!
Yes, I think we can always better ourselves but it doesn’t have to be in a massive way! Sometimes a lot of the little things we work on can end up changing our life long term!
So here’s my list of attainable goals for 2019, do with them as you will:
1. Spend a few hours each week reading, listening to a podcast or writing!
2. Go for a nature walk once a week or a few times a month!
3. Clean out your inbox and sort your emails from time to time! De-cluttering is super refreshing!
4. Try to avoid social media until 11am if possible – replace it with a more productive task!
5. Go through your phone and organize your photos and apps!
6. Delete your exes number! Ha!
7. Unsubscribe from all unwanted email marketing! Who needs 17 fluff emails a day just sitting there?!
8. Have a phone free night with family and loved ones. I find it helps to pile everyone’s phones in the middle of the table.
9. Try something new – running, yoga, baking, plant-based eating, piano!
10. Make a long list of everything you are grateful for in your life! This totally changed my perspective!
Happy New Year! I hope 2019 brings you health, wealth and tons of time spent with family and friends 🙂
Photo from Unsplash user @crazyna