Quebec, Abbott, and Carrall Streets
- Closed to all traffic near Expo Boulevard and Pacific Boulevard 7:30 am to 9 am.
Downtown Vancouver – Georgia St
- Seymour St to Bute St (start area) 5 am – 11:30 am
- Bute to the Causeway (including all streets crossing Georgia) 8 am to 11 am
- Lions Gate Bridge: access from Pender only 8 am to 11 am
- Howe to Burrard from Dunsmuir to Robson 5 am to 11 am
- Denman Street – Georgia to Robson 8 am to 11 am
- Robson Street – west of Denman St to Stanley Park 8 am to 11 am
- Beach Avenue, Stanley Park to Hornby St. 8:30 am to 11:30 am
- Stanley Park Drive at North Lagoon Drive 6 am to 11 am
- Ryan Road at Park Lane/South Lagoon Dr 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Burrard Bridge – closed to all traffic 8 am to noon
- Cambie Bridge – closed to all northbound traffic 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
Closed to all northbound traffic 7:30 am to noon
- West 2nd Avenue – Burrard St to Fir St 8:30 a.m. – 12 noon
- Fir Street – West 2nd Ave to West 4th Ave 8:30 a.m. – 12 noon
- W 4th Avenue/W 6th Avenue – Pine St to Cambie St 8:30 a.m. – 12 noon
- Cambie Street at West Broadway
Pacific Boulevard will be two way access from Nelson to Smithe from 5 am to 7:45 am and 8:15 am to 1:30 pm
- East bound exit ramp from Cambie Bridge 5 am to 1:30 pm
- Nelson St to Abbott St 5 am to 1:30 p.m.
- Abbott Street to Quebec Street 7 am to 1:30 pm
Find more closures here.